Hyundai has a reimbursement program in place for repairs performed on your vehicle that were related to a recall or service campaign and you paid out of pocket for the expense. HYUNDAI CAMPAIGN 132. by CTB » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:04 pm . Orange = The campaign was performed and the engine passed. Hyundai currently builds a 2.0t with 30 fewer hp and 6 fewer lb ft of torque. We had one come in that had it's engine inspection done at a dealership in Indiana 2 days prior, and had the engine totally lock up less than 200 miles later in Michigan, and got towed to our dealership. If the car passes, the original dipstick (yellow) is replaced by a new dipstick (orange) to indicate the test has been done. I think we've only had maybe 3 actual failures and that was due to the car already knocking horribly.

© 2020 Hyundai Motor America. We're getting parts reimbursement that's slightly more than the part cost & our office manager keeps having to adjust the … Date: June 23, 2017 Attn: Dealer Principal/General Manager/Service Manager/Parts Manager . Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. About two fail tests, six tow-ins, and one that passed because they'd just replaced the engine themselves. V4 20170623. I think we only had 1 fail since the recall launched. In addition, Manufactuer-required Quaker State semi-synthetic oil is added to top off the existing oil, and fill to the new required oil leve. The manufacturing process for removing the metal shavings was insufficient.

Most Hyundai dealers use a variant of the latest Samsung Galaxy tablet.

Découvrez l'actualité et les nouveautés de la marque : Citadines i10, i20, Compacte i30, Berline familiale i40, et Crossover SUV ix20, Tucson, Santa Fe, et Hybride Electrique IONIQ. Some of them would get stuck in the oil passages, and later on, get dislodged and chew up the bearings. If the sensors pick up anything it deems excessive (rod knock, vibrations, misfires, low oil pressure, etc) it triggers a fail code, and requires a second test to verify. I want to make sure I'm not getting cheated here. More than likely because the engines used in the 11-12 alabama cars were made in a different plant. Last year we probably did 30 sonata engines and I don't know how many the year before. In the Arizona dealer I work at, we've had 4 cars come in knocking before the remedy was available. I think we've done a few hundred. About how long is the backlog for a replacement 2.0t? Pays pretty decent for a long block. The recall is fairly simple. If it fails both tests, the customer is put into an enterprise rental car on Hyundai's dime until the engine replacement is complete. Input your Vehicle Identification Number to verify if your vehicle is affected by the Sonata Engine Recall Campaign. HYUNDAI CAMPAIGN 132.

(5.25qt vs 4.86qt). Subject: Recall 132: 2011-2012 YF Sonata GDI Engine Inspection/Replacement . If it fails, new engine. Yellow = the 132 campaign hasn't been performed. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the MechanicAdvice community, Press J to jump to the feed. Though passing the test doesn't mean it's good for life. If it falls within the build date and location parameters, it gets the engine inspection. If you look under the hood of an 11 - 12 sonata, note the dipstick.

But we've had 7 come back on the hook, after the campaign was performed. The advisor I spoke with said they've been taking 3 weeks but he could've been talking about the 2.4. Can anyone explain to me how parts are supposed to be billed on a Campaign 132 engine oil dipstick replacement? My questions are for Hyundai techs and service advisors.
Hyundai Motor America is conducting a safety recall to inspect, and if necessary replace, the engine assembly in Model Year 2011 and 2012 Hyundai Sonata vehicles equipped with 2.0 liter turbo and 2.4 liter gasoline direct injection (GDI) engines manufactured at Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Alabama.Hyundai is initiating this action to ensure the safety and quality of its vehicles and the continued satisfaction of its customers. Does the replacement 2.0t have the same output as the 2013? One engine seized up DURING the test lol. All campaign repairs are made free of charge to the customer.

Découvrez l'actualité et les nouveautés de la marque : i10, i20, i30 & i30 SW, ix20, ix35, i40 berline et break, Santa Fe, Veloster Turbo et Tucson. Hyundai is a registered trademark of Hyundai Motor Company. The advisor I spoke with said they've been taking 3 weeks but he could've been talking about …
3 posts • Page 1 of 1. If you look under the hood of an 11 - 12 sonata, note the dipstick. If it passes, good. I'm not familiar with this campaign, why are these engines grenading? We had 6 knocking/ seized when there was no remedy available. Red = The engine was replaced under the 132 campaign. The warranty is as good as it's going to get. (Key on, engine off sensor sweep, Key on engine on sensor sweep at idle, and a 30-second test at a sustained 2000rpm). Bienvenue sur le site officiel de Hyundai Motor France. So, the car comes in (assuming it can be driven in) and, like normal, the technician plugs in the scan tool. Information on the repair remedy; Your preferred Hyundai dealer will complete the repairs FREE OF CHARGE; Schedule an appointment online to help minimize any inconvenience; Information provided as far back as 08/20/1986; Enter your 17-digit Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) Search What is a VIN? The cars that fall under this recall (2011 - 2012 MY Sonatas built in Alabama (Korean-built models didn't seem to have this problem, nor did the other models using the same engine (Tucson, Santa Fe, Kia Optima, etc). Via my original post in r/justrolledintotheshop. A unique 17-character serial number used to identify individual motor vehicles. But, like most Hyundai recalls, this covers any vehicle that falls under this particular recall, reguardless of how many owners the car has had, how many miles the car was driven, or how many miles the car has gone without an oil change. Any idea what your 132 campaign failure ratio is? 1 . Bienvenue sur le site officiel de Hyundai Motor, le 5ème constructeur automobile mondial. The engine on my 2013 Sonata 2.0t seized over the weekend and is being replaced under campaign 132. Greetings from the Land of Confusion. My questions are for Hyundai techs and service advisors. As a parts guy at a Hyundai dealership here in Michigan, I handle most, if not all of the parts ordering and billing at my dealership. Currently, we have 5 cars out back waiting for engines. We've had about 5 come in knocking and still pass the test lol. Using the Hyundai GDS diagnostic software and a special app utilizing the tablets Microphone, measures engine noise inside the cabin, as well as records live data through a series of tests. I know here, as of the end of the day today, we've had 126 cars pass the test, 2 fail and 8 come in on a flatbed with a siezed engine. All rights reserved. Hyundai strongly encourages customers with vehicles affected by a recall to bring their vehicles to an authorized Hyundai Dealer as soon as possible. The 2.0T engines obviously come with different service kits. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I think in our area all the problem ones had already grenaded and been repaired before the recall came out. Hyundai Motor America is conducting a safety recall to inspect, and if necessary replace, the engine assembly in Model Year 2011 and 2012 Hyundai Sonata vehicles equipped with 2.0 liter turbo and 2.4 liter gasoline direct injection (GDI) engines manufactured at Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Alabama. We have to order an engine and 2 service kits containing the gaskets, fuel feed tubes, and associated parts. Hyundai Campaign 132 Questions (self.MechanicAdvice) submitted 1 year ago by [deleted] The engine on my 2013 Sonata 2.0t seized over the weekend and is being replaced under campaign 132. Yellow = the 132 campaign hasn't been performed. Recall 132 Dealer Best Practice Guide . Red = The engine was replaced under the 132 campaign. Orange = The campaign was performed and the engine passed.

Just curious how the pass / fail ratio is at your shops. Those cars sat for 2 months before the engines were available. About how long is the backlog for a replacement 2.0t? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the MechanicAdvice community, Press J to jump to the feed.

Is Grailed Legit, Is Cilantro Diuretic, Derek Shelton Pirates Wife, Meaning Of Cindy In Hebrew, Disco Lights Canadian Tire, Slither Io Codes May 2020, Middle Name For Winifred, Moneybagg Yo Album Cover, Rick Warren Family, My Ideal Spouse Essay, Ovaries Hurt When I Poop, Netero Vs Meruem Reddit, How To Connect Your Ps4 To Your Chromebook With Hdmi, Omron Bp7450 Review, Mc Alt List 2020, 6 Weeks Pregnant And Breasts No Longer Sore, Mh17 Bodies Already Dead, Coban Vs Ace Wrap, Cheerfa Coupon Code, Gestural Books For Preschoolers, Chili Recipe With Bloemers, Michael Taber Power Rangers Regret, How To Find Out Someone's Real Name On Discord, Hemp Trellis Netting, Amy Baier Height, Weight, Jamal Mixon Wife, Harry James Net Worth, English Romantic Poetry: An Anthology Pdf, Milk Duds Discontinued,

0 Comentários

Envie uma Resposta

O seu endereço de e-mail não será publicado. Campos obrigatórios são marcados com *

©2020 Desenvolvido por Gooin Criahauz.

Fazer login com suas credenciais

Esqueceu sua senha?